From: "dwight e collins" <collinsfamily00@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] GREMLINTIME

> --
>
> hi all i have been off line for quite some time , and imagine my
dismay,when i received posts with cursing in them! i am no prude, but i feel
that such language has no place on e-mails to a public group. my children
could read those posts ! anyway , i have been through some bad times latly
and MAY be selling one of my 2 remaining gremlins . if i decide to do so , i
will let the list know first . they are arizona cars with no rust . thanks
for listening, dwight. 2 gremlins 72, and 73

> See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar

http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201
/splash.asp