From: grinding_gremlin grinding_gremlin@xxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:06:11 -0000
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] wind breakers

I have been looking at some wind breakers today and I found two red, white
and blue jackets
that look real sporty.
some things I need to know though. Do we want zip up or pullover? Also how
much $$ is in
your price range.

The last T-shirt I did, I did not break even. I want to be sure I have a
enough money to cover the
printing costs and the garments this time. So I guess give me a ball park
figure of how much you
would like to spend and we'll try to shoot for it. Also, the more people
willing to buy one the
cheaper they will be.

Thanks, Kevin

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime