Re: Need Some Information

Wow a Cord, I have seen Pictures of them but never saw one up close. I was happy to see a
Chrysler Airflow up close. that was even in a salvage yard. I soooo wanted it. To bad I was
only twelve when I discoverd it. probably long gone now. Of course not much survives the rust
here in MN.

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, Mildred McClain <mildred44@xxxx> wrote:

> Thats right you never know that ole lady might be out now looking for a young one with a
gremlin.....o.k. won't go there..ha..A simca was make in France, I think, by what I saw in a ad for a
book in ebay that has a photo of a red and grey one that looked almost like mine. There is also
a toy one in there in the diecast section... They were imported to the USA by Chrysler... We
had a dealership where you could get them in the 60's here in Murray, Ky. They were a sturdy
little car...Ever hear of a Cord? I had a neighbor here that had one several years ago that was
restored...neat car too... I am going out to get up close and personal with some green onions
and dandelions!!!! Mildred