Re: [gremlintime] (unknown)

Norbert & I went to look at pickups one time, close to 20 years ago. One
place had a small Japanese pickup, brand new that one of the options was
windsheild wipers. Who, in Kansas or any where else is going to take the
chance of driving without windsheild wipers?!

Our first Gremlin was a 70 and it was one that didn't have the optional
glove box door.
Karla