[no subject]

Hi Again Folks! OOPS!, sorry I sent two copies of everything
previously (dumb). I'm still getting used to Yahoo Mail.

Hi Matt! Thanx for the info. An optional glove box door? I believe it
considering the other "options" that were offered on this car in 1970!
It's still funny though. How times have changed.

I do have a line on a rotten old 304 Gremlin just down the road that I
could probably get everything I need from. I just have to convince the
Old Fart that owns it that it is NOT worth a million dollars!

I'll see if the rear end is available from the AMX from which I got
the 4-speed, bellhousing, and driveshaft from. Then it has to work as
long as the rear fits without huge differences in mounting or size.

I'll keep you posted on how I make out. Enjoy ...Ken

Hi Brian! I have a couple of pix of the car showing the A/C (sort of).
I hope I can figure out to attach the pix to a letter with Yahoo. I'll
be better able to photograph it when that lovely bench seat is gone!

What I can tell you is that there is a compressor with proper mounting
on the 199 engine, it has the "rad" thing in front of the main rad,
and all else seems to fit neatly under the dash. I'm reasonably
convinced that it's an AMC aftermarket unit because of how well it all
just bolts right up including the rad, pump, and especially the
underdash unit. It would replace the underdash shelf, if you have one.
It follows the comtours of the dash and wraps perfectly under the
steering column. Very soon, I will have better pix of the whole
installation and see whats involved with the underdash installation.

What I like about it is that all the fan, wiring, the other rad thing,
and controls are self contained in the unit, in other words, there
should be no screwing around with the upper dash or the "Weather Eye"
(I love that term!). Keep in touch! ...Ken

Hi Bart! Thanx for all the advise and interest. Here, (If I attach it
right, is a pix of my "Chick Magnet!".
*** O.K., If you have a 360, You have the "Chariot of the Gods".
"mumble, mumble, @#$%&" BUT "CHICK MAGNET" is MINE!
I copyrighted that term in 1976 as soon as I installed the one inch,
gold, shag carpeting and a Pioneer 8-Track in my first Gremlin. I have
all of O.J.'s Lawyers to defend that title. :-)

***GREMLIN MAN STICKERS***
I just bought some amazing Gremlin decals on ebay. They are about 12"
high Gremlin Man stickers which are perfect for the back window. I
ordered 3 in gold, purple, and white cause I couldn't make up my mind
what will look best. They are amazing quality and are JUST the Man, no
background. He can make them for inside window or outside
applications. I think inside is best for the back window. Mine came to
$11 each but that was through bidding so the price could vary. The
fellows name is Michael and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
His email is <scsprinting@xxxx>. This will look Sooo Coool!

Enjoy! ...Ken