stripe kits

Here is all the information I could find in my file. I am not sure what sort of variety he has. I got a set for my 1971 and they are the X stripes for $120.00 plus shipping.
The guys name is:
Chris Mahnke
340 Alabama Ave
Merritt Island, Fla. 32953
If someone gets a hold of this guy via mail find out his email address or phone number and share it with the rest on the list. Thank you. Mark
71 gremlin 232 (working on the 401 now)