Re: [gremlintime] stripe kits

on 1/24/02 6:35 PM, kreutter at kruton@xxxx wrote:

> Here is all the information I could find in my file. I am not sure what sort
> of variety he has. I got a set for my 1971 and they are the X stripes for
> $120.00 plus shipping.
> The guys name is:
> Chris Mahnke
> 340 Alabama Ave
> Merritt Island, Fla. 32953
> If someone gets a hold of this guy via mail find out his email address or
> phone number and share it with the rest on the list. Thank you. Mark
> 71 gremlin 232 (working on the 401 now)

Hello to all that need stripes'
The below name and e-mail address is what I have for the guy that I think
has the stripe kits for you. I contacted him some time ago to find out what
they cost how good they are. Looks like a pretty good deal. Unfortunately
I don't have the money and my car is far from ready..... for putting them
on. The info at the bottom is also from Chris. Hope this helps

Matt.

"Chris Mahnke" <cmoo7@xxxx>

They are a perfect match of the factory stripe kit the kit includes both
side only no back since they are painted on the back. They are in
Florida.,and the cost is $125.