wiring diagrams

Does anyone know where to find a wiring diagram for a 1974 Gremlin. Our Chilton's book says to see your local AMC dealer for a wiring diagram. We have a short in the turn signals & we're having trouble locating it.

Also, my husband said something about chroming the engine for car shows. Our sons were thinking about getting some of the parts for Christmas presents. Being a female who knows next to nothing about this type of thing, does anyone have any suggestions as to what parts usually get chromed? The boys aren't much better. They can do anything when it comes to building, rebuilding or programming a computer, but when it comes to anything besides oil changes, they're hopeless with their cars.

Thanks!
Karla Dick