Future parts for sale.

Hey all.
I will have some parts for sale from my 73 Gremlin in a short while
and wanted to see if anyone in the group might be interested in em,
when the time comes.
1. 232I6 motor N 3 speed tranny. $250.00
2. 4 wheels. The 73 rims with the AMC lettering on them and 4 pretty
good tires. Rims are the fancy stock ones, I can send pics if you
need to see em.
3. chrome traction bars.
4. complete rear end.
5. rear seat. Its in really good shape.
I think thats it for now. Let me know if you may be interested and
we can discuss prices and shipping. Thanks, Rod