From: KenoMartyReno@xxxx
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 3:41 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] 1977 Gremlin for sale.

Hi IM new to this so dont know if IM doing this right. I have a 1977 Gremlin
2 door with a 258 eng. Runs strong. A little rust on bottom of both doors. I
am 2nd owner. I have had the car 10 years. I live in Sacramento, Ca. and am
asking 600.00 or best offer. Thank you Madelon Vierra

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx