Re: [gremlintime] gremlin t-shirts

Kevin,
Back in the 70's, I bought a Gremlin T-shirt for my husband ( before he was
my husband). This was Norbert's favorite t-shirt & very well worn. If I
had had my way it would have been thrown out 10 (or 20) years ago. The
t-shirt had a souped up Gremlin with a big hairy guy driving. It said,
"Haulin' Half Pint" on the shirt. Is this one of the designs you have?

Our middle son, Randy, is part owner of a screen print company that makes
mostly skydiving t-shirts. (This is mentioned in case there are any
skydivers out there. Free advertizing, you know!) For a Christmas present
last year he redid the t-shirt for Norbert. He skanned it into the computer
& digitized it. He had a lot of work to do to it because as I said it was
very well worn. He had to fill in some of the blanks. He also changed the
color of the Gremlin to match Norbert's Gremlin. Now Norbert has gone to
the other extreme. He has said he will only wear his Gremlin shirt for car
shows. Since he's only been to one car show, He's only worn it once.

Karla