gremlin t-shirts

First of all thanks for all the interest in the
t-shirt idea!

I am currently working on re-working The old designs
so they they come out crisp and clear on t-shirts. As
far as what type of T's, I'm going to have to take
down sizes, type of shirt, colors. However I really
need to finish at least one of the designs to find out
how much it is going to cost to print them. Then I
can let who ever is interested know what The
nessesary info is.

I do have the Plain Gremlin logo already reworked.
The one with the creacher with his hands on his hips.
If anybody is interested In that design I can figure
out pricing right away. Also If you would like to see
That logo first I can e-mail The little guy to you.
For any of the designs I do I would like to e-mail
something so you know what you are getting.

Since There seems to be a lot of people interested in
this idea, I plan on coming up with some fresh designs
as well.

I will have to let you know what I come up with as I
finish them.

Thanks again, Kevin