Re: Drag n' Slide Gremlin picture...68-69 Javelin drag car on fire...

Re: Drag n' Slide Gremlin picture...68-69 Javelin drag car on fire...

 I was passing thru a used magazine store on Wednesday, and found an old
copy of a 1977 Super Stock and Drag Illustrated magazine. I flipped thru it,
and found a page of 3 seq. photos in B & W of a Gremlin going sideways in
front of a Ford Falcon. Also there's a 8 x 11 color shot of a '68-69 Javelin
car on fire, with the driver hanging BOTH arms out of the window! If anyone
wants me to email them these pics, let me know directly! I've already scanned
them, so can send them quickly. Pretty neat shots!

Jerry Casper