Re: [gremlintime] gremlin images

Kevin - put me down for at least one of each - any muscle shirt
sleeveless ?
Just drove my '81 Gremlin 4x4 Today - around the parking lot in New
Jersey - owner of a parts store got it from a donation lot - 62k mileage
- 6.auto/radio delete/Blue/Blue Kammback Eagle . Wanted 1500. - His
mechanic told him it needed engine work - lifter sticks cause the little
old lady owner went to store and back for 20 years . Never checked the
car himself . I heard the metallic rap first time I started it - month
ago - got the car for 600 due to that scene - today it fired perfectly
- no noise - freed lifter - strong engine - ahh yeah - My Grem . If you
come up with anything for the 4x4 Gremlin Kammback - The Spirit of
Gremlin - I'll buy some of those as well ! Can you make up pennant
flags ? Best Regards - Brien . ! 7X !
amc-lists@xxxx