Re: [gremlintime] gremlin images

I'd be interested in the shirts also

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Hauser
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 5:21 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] gremlin images

I work as a graphic designer in the screen print
industry. I resently got some images off the net of
some old gremlin decals. You know the freaky 70's
characters driving over beefed up and over flamed
gremlin hot rods.
I decided to make a screen print version for myself
for some t-shirts...
Anyway I was wondering if anybody knows if the old
copyrights on these images are still active. I don't
want to get into trouble for trying to be stylin' in
my gremlin. I also Had thoughts of perhaps trying to
see if others might be interested in purchasing some.

I have a great advantage as far as screen print goes
because I can just about recreate anything and put it
on a t-shirt.

Kevin

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor