Gemlin For Sale

Hey guys, I was curious if there's anyone from the PA/NJ/MD/NY area on this
mailing list... if so, are there any local AMC clubs or events? I live in PA
about an hour north of Philly... I'm still looking for a buyer for my 76
gremlin... I've had a few responses from those classified ads, but nothing
real serious... Anyway, if there isn't a club, anyone from eastern PA, or NJ
email me cause maybe you could help me out...

Brian
LHSDrumGuy@xxxx