Re: [gremlintime] The coddling of bastard engines in your AMCs

Re: [gremlintime] The coddling of bastard engines in your AMCs

Bart, You tell'm man. Who would be stupid enough to disagree with you? By
the way, let me remind you and everyone else just what I really said to
Gremlinman two weeks ago, just in case you might have MISSED it! "I KNOW IT
SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT, INEXPENSIVE SWAP BUT THE ABUSE YOU WILL GET IS NOT WORTH
THE EFFORT."............ I GUESS YOU SURE PROVED MY POINT......... ANYONE
ELSE OUT THERE LEARN ANYTHING FROM THIS? I HOPE SO. The Mix