Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 183

Were to begin were to begin? Lets talk about belly buttons. Yall got one
right? Do you show your bellybutton off? Are there shows for showing off yer
very own belly button? I hope not LOL. Anyways yall all have heard the saying
about camaros novas mustangs and the like. everybodies got one. Why would
youbuy a unique car like the Gremlin remove part of its uniqueness to add
another belly button? my advice? Buy a camaro like the rest of the
bellybutton model.
Ok the 327. AMC came out with their 327 more than a year before chevy.
Does that mean GM coppied AMC? Heaven forbid! GM tranny. The only GM trannies
i have ever seen in a AMC were in a few years of Jeeps. Mine has a ford and
jamies has a Chrysler...Id like to see where there was a caddy tranny in a
AMC. Honest i would.
I agree with you about a chevy being easier dollar for dollar to build. buy
a camaro nova chevelle elcamino C10 or vette to put it in. Plenty of chevies
out there. Wanna be different? there is a kit out there to put a GM V8 mid
engine in a corvair.I was born into a ford family. I still own a few and am
still a fan of fords. Hell i even have respect for chevy I like most any make
of car. I realy hate seeing a chevy V8 sitting on the framerails of a vintage
ford. Why not build a flat head? Dont tell me theyre not still out there ive
seen em.
Finaly for the record you said that you spent 1400 dollars on a stock 401
when you could have had a 383 stroker. Whyd ya go with the AMC?
jeremy