Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 183

AMC = American Motors Co.key word American. Amc used ford starters &
ignitions Chevy transmissions and even tried there hand at a 327.Later units
had Chrysler transmissions and eagles had Cadillac transmissions.How about
the Chevy ball joints and tie rod ends under the front,Chevy steering box! I
have a 72 gremlin with a 401 in it I love my car BUT a Chevy small block
dollar for dollar would eat my 401. I spent $1400.00 in a "stock" rebuild
the local parts store will sell me a 383 stroker (350 with a 400 crank so on
so on) for $999.99(Advance Auto Parts) To each his own I say.