Re: Local to Brian in PA....somewhat.

 Yup, Brian, although I'm further south, in northern Virginia. I don't
think any of my other AMC club members are on this list, they're all AMX /
Javelin kind of guys, not many Gremlin lovers in my area! I'm Secretary of
the Potomac Rambler car club, btw. Nothing going on here locally, for the
moment, probably won't be until Cecil county. Although maybe we should try to
stir something up in March or something, it'd be warm enough to do a
Gremlin/Hornet run of some kind. I think we should have an AMC Econo-car
rally, with the Gremlins, Hornets, Spirits, Concords, Pacers, etc. being the
only participants allowed. Wonder if we could scare up enough cars to do one?
:)

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA