Re: [gremlintime] The coddling of bastard engines in your AMCs

Re: [gremlintime] The coddling of bastard engines in your AMCs

In a message dated 1/24/01 11:37:55 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> Bart, The custom motor mounts and the shortend driveshaft set me back
> about
> 100 bucks. The headers were 50 bucks cheaper and the 'Torker' intake
> manifold was 75 bucks cheaper than you know what. By the way, 12's in the
> quarter were with street tires and a complete (no cutouts) exhaust. And
> I'm
> still comin' for ya!

The Mix owner of a AMC Gremlin with a motor best suited for anchoring a boat
(duuh im goin with a nautical theme duuuuh)
(The Pink Team)

what kind of headers did you get? mine are 100$ hedmans last i saw chevys
were like maybe as much or 5 bucks cheaper OOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOo your Mr.
savOlot ,Oh and i traded parts for my go fast goodies and your full of
"extrement" about the torker price there about the same bewteen a GM and a
AMC i'm runnin late 11''s with a set of 2 1/2 inch 2 chambered
flowmasters.so The,bring yer bastardized bucket O Bolts on i'll be waiting
for ya The
Bart Mangrum
(The Red White & Blue Team)
Tearing them Chiivy boyz a new corn shoot one day at a time >:)