From: LHSDrumGuy@xxxx
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 10:41 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] 360 in a 232 76 gremlin

Hey guys, this is my first post on this mailing list, but I've been
receiving
it for about a month or so. I just picked up a 76 232-auto gremlin. The car
is really solid, and we just redid the whole braking system... Now, I'm
looking to put a 360 motor from a Wagoneer into the Gremlin. Very
specifically, what parts will I need to do the conversion? Obviously, I need
the motor... Also I want an auto trans for consistent drag times. I know I
need a V8 Crossmember, but how about motor mounts, radiator, etc... Finally,
is there anyone who has some of these parts from a previous project that
might be interested in selling them. Thanks a lot for your advice guys. This
is my first AMC, and my first car in general. I don't want to waste my time
with crappy/backwoods installations and parts. I need stuff that's gonna
last.

Brian

eGroups Sponsor

Community email addresses: