[no subject]

I am in the process of building a 401 for my 71 gremlin does any one have any tried and true suggestions for what to put in it to get the most HP out of it with out spending a fortune? What do they run for HP stock. Any suggestions for headers? I would like some suggestions for a rear end also. Has any one tried a rear end with disk brakes? I have a crossmember from a 74 V8 gremlin to use I am considering the possibility of making up some more of them now that I have a pattern to go by. I think I can reproduce them pretty easily. Any help with this project would be great. Thank You. Mark 71 Gremlin 232 Soon to be a 401 Gremlin X