introduction

hello to all on the list . i want to introduce myself, i am dwight , i live in arizona and own 2 72 gremlins, one running, and one i am restoring . i also own a 73 w/ a 350 chevy engine (fast) anyway, i LOVE gremlins and need a grill and speedometer for a 72 also,any suggestions about making the gremlin bodys a little more stable and stronger? thanks for letting me join, dwight

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html