Bart, watch the language!!

Hey there Bart,
You know that I have nothing but love for ya but the language is
getting out of hand. Your posts will now be moderated because I have
warned you before that this is a family list and we have to keep it
PG!! I'm sorry I had to do this but it will only be temporary until
you prove to me that you can keep the f word and s$%T out of your
posts. There are actually about four members of the list that are
under 18 plus we have one nice little Granma who probably don't want
to be exposed to this kind of language on the list.
Peace
Paul