[no subject]

Hey Kevin Hauser : I just purchased a set of Gremlin X stripes off of EBay From a guy who has had them on several times. They are reproductions I have not received them yet , they should be here in a few days. I am going to compare them to the ones on my 72 to see if they are the same. I got them for $125 plus $7.00 S&H. I did not think it was too bad of a price. I had a Sign Pro man over the other day and he said it would be around $400.00 for him to make a set for me. I said sorry too high.Told him $400 would buy some real nice tires for the back of the 71. In response to any one who is considering a V 8 in the gremlin I say go for it. I am putting a 401 in my 71 now. I also have a 304 that I am considering stroking but that is a future project. Nothing like the sound of a V 8. If any one has any tried and true components to beef up the 401 let me know. It is stock right now . I don't know what they are running for horse power stock but more is better . I would like to end up at 350 hp or better. Any suggestions ? Hope this helps kevin. See Ya Mark