just some questions???

Alright everyone. now that I decided to stay red, white and blue. I
want to ask a few questions. I found a 73 gremlin with a 304,
automatic tranny and a model # 20 rearend. How much stock horsepower
will the 304 give me? I was told the model # 20 rearend was in the
V8's and had a limited slip and 4.10 gears. Is this true and are they
very strong? What type of performance increase will I see over the
232 and 3 speed? Eventually I am going to build a big n bad
supercharged motor out of the 304. Is it true the 304's have thicker
cylinder walls, beefier cranks and rods over Chevy and ford? Let me
know your input. Thanks. Rod