gremlin sales

I am interested in selling my 1976 232/auto gremlin in favor of an older
manual/v8 gremlin. I definately want the car to go to an AMC enthusiast, but
I'm having major trouble finding a forum in which to place an ad. I just got
done replacing all four brakes and hardware, new plugs, wires, distributor
cap, new heater hoses, fuel filter, fuel lines, new battery, new battery
cables, etc. etc. etc. The car needs: rust repair on door bottoms, console
for radio and ashtray, fuel gauge sender. Other than that, it's a very solid,
dependable car, a VERY easy resto or project. I need to get at lease $1500
out of the car. I live in eastern PA. If you know of anyone or any place that
might be interested in the car, or any AMC-specific classifieds, PLEASE let
me know. I'd hate for this car to have to go to a non-enthusiast, but I
really need the money for another car. Thanks a lot you guys.

Brian