Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 156

Thanks for the info. Gives me some idea of what I am in for. The top half
shines like a million dollars but the bottom half had some rust on it that I
fixed. Instead of trying to match the paint I put it in black primer and
added a red stripe and the words GREMLIN in red letters. Kind of gives it a
GT look. It has the small hubcaps on it but I added beauty rims and painted
the rims a steel color. Had some compliments on them. The interior is great
except for the front seats has some tears just from age. It really doesn't
look that bad now but I am kind of a purist and would love to have it like it
came off the assembly line. My goal is to have it done for the AMC nationals
in Wis. in 2002. Oh yea I forgot about the rear bumper. I can have the
front one redone but the back one is just too rusty.