More Gremlins found for sale...in North Carolina

More Gremlins found for sale...in North Carolina

 A guy who drag races a Chevy-powered Gremlin said there's an X model with
258, air, p/s, p/b, bucket seats, has surface rust but the car is not rusted
thru, down where he lives, and can be had for $350. I've re-Emailed him to
ask the year, he didn't say. Anyone live in that area interested in a
restorable Gremlin? I've got a driveway full, so unless someone takes my '76
project Gremlin sans motor/trans off my hands for $200, with good title, I
can't have any more toys for awhile. I guess 6 Gremlins is enough for any one
man....NOT!!! LOL! Anyway, I"ll check on that phone # for the Richmond
Gremlins, and hope to get some more info on this NC Kammer. Later,

Jerry