Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 156

If you can find another bumper (front or rear) they are identical. We had
to replace the rear bumper on ours because of dents & rust & took it off the
front of a Gremlin in the salvage yard. There were two parked one behind
the other & Norbert noticed that they looked the same. Took some
measurements & sure enough! We didn't get all the parts we should have on
that visit. When we went back for the rest, they'd crushed it. Gremlins
are few & far between here in KS. What I like is having people try to guess
what it is when we take the Gremlin some where cuz they've never seen one
before.

Karla Dick