New bug on the block...

Hey gang, my membership approval for the group just came thru.
I'm deep into my annual Gremlin hunt and have already scared up
various forms of Gremlin life across the country.

As soon as I can close a deal I'll send some pictures.

For those of you who have forwarded leads, numbers or websites, I
thank you very much.

I had a '77 Greenie a few years ago but it was STOLEN!
I've been searching this time every year in an effort to replace it.

If you have a funny bone, please visit my cartoon gallery online at:
www.funnypaperz.com

Thanks again,

That Joe Guy