Gremlin side view mirrow fits Pacer..small miracle!

Gremlin side view mirrow fits Pacer..small miracle!

 One down side to having teenagers around is that they're always breaking
something....and most of the time never telling you until you discover it! I
found out last week that my side view mirror was broken when I got into the
car after a few weeks of letting it sit. Dang, now where am I gonna find a
Pacer side view mirror? Well, just so happens that with 3 Gremlins sitting
around, I figured what the heck its worth seeing if one of those mirrors will
fit. So I chose the '76 "project" Gremlin, and pulled off the mirror. Lo and
behold, it lined up with the holes, and the door skins are about the same
vertical angle, too! Can't say much for the cheapo black plastic mirror ,
but at least it's something, I've been missing it quite a bit since I've been
driving, and having to turn around to make sure nobody's to the side of me.
At least now I"m back in the safety zone! So, if you need a mirror in a
pinch, seems the angle and the hole widths are at least comparable enough to
interchange, even if the design doens't match the car much. Now to work on
the other important stuff, like heater fan switch, instrument lights, door
handle release, etc. Always something....
Anyway, I managed to score some Ertl AMX diecasts Sunday, got 2 blue ones
and a white one at Toys R Us. They finally hit the shelves! So now I have a
hunter green, a white, and 3 blue AMXs. Left 2 green amx's there, anyway.
Well, back to selling more stuff on Ebay. been a good week for sales, made 3
so far the last few weeks. Gotta try to keep the Negative side of the ledger
down some! LOL. Happy Post-turkey day to you all.

Jerry