From: "Karla Dick" <nkdent@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gremlintime] appraisal
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:26:51 -0800

Ok, does anyone have any idea what a reconditioned 1974 Gremlin is worth? We need to have an appraisal done for insurance purposes but none of the auto appraisers in this area have any idea what one is worth. We have been told that it won't be worth what we have in it which I can understand but we'd like to know if the appraisal, when we have it done, is anywhere in the ballpark.

Our car's almost done. Just a few screws in the door panels. Getting new tires tomorrow. Should have pictures soon!

Thanks!
Karla Dick

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com