Re: [gremlintime]

Red Steering AMC steering wheel available?
Smith
71 Gremlin

>>> "Karla Dick" <nkdent@xxxx> 11/01/00 07:41PM >>>
The 1970's interior was red and it was really sharp looking (except for the
ugly AMC steering wheel). Norbert's really dreading having to go with the
AMC steering wheel because it's the one thing on his Gremlin that he didn't
like. We got the seats back from the upholstery shop & they look good.
Karla

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx