Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 135

Our second Gremlin (the one that I probably won't get to drive after
totaling the first one) started out with green door panels & interior. But
Norbert wanted to do this one as close to the first one as possible so we
had them reupholstered. We had a hard time finding all the interior parts.
I think Norbert checked out every salvage yard in Kansas.
Karla Dick