[BaadAssGremlins] Class Action Lawsuit (Non AMC)

[BaadAssGremlins] Class Action Lawsuit (Non AMC)

This is on the real.  If you bought a lawn mower between 1994 and 2010 you may be entitled to some money, $35.00 for push mower and up to $75.00 for riders.
I know we could all use a little extra cash.
You need to check out this web site:

https://lawnmowerclass.com/

Ed