[BaadAssGremlins] Is anyone running E85 in their Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Is anyone running E85 in their Gremlin

Is anyone running E85 in their Gremlin or any other older car?  I picked up a 650 Holley at a swap meet Sunday that is set-up to run alcohol.  Since I have not installed any of the fuel system in my Gremlin yet, I was thinking about converting it to E85.  It's about a $1.00 a gal cheaper, rated at 105 octane, and it runs cleaner than gas.
Has anyone done this yet?
Ed