Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ok who's gonna give me some buckets??

I put some seats out of a Grand Prix in my concord they turned out great after some tweeking. I used the AMC rails. My first try  was close but the angle and height was off. Remember an inch in either direction is a lot. Do a lot of measuring and get the heights and angles from the original seats. Hope this helps. Mark in Minnesota
----- Original Message -----
From: Suezy
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 6:50 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Ok who's gonna give me some buckets??

Anyone out there have some decent buckets seats???
Ok as usual I am asking a question you boys will probably roll your
eyes and say, "women...ugh" Ha ha ha! Can other car buckets be
put in a Gremlin by just modifying the rails and all?
(be nice... I try to do stuff on my own and not ask for help from a
certain person here..._

Checked by AVG.