Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Howdy all!

I took out both..the front and rear seats..I have some buckets i found.,But..there won't be a rear seat..it's going to be a two seater....

Suezy <n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds really nice but I am not a fan of red unless it's a dark red
like maroon or something. I think I may do my interior partly green
to go with the outside... probably just the carpeting part.. Keep
the rest all black. Oh well maybe the seats too. Scott wants me to
take out the straight seat is has and put in buckets and I am in
total agreement with that! Damn, I need more money!!! I can't wait
to really start digging into this! I have been buzzin around in my
Grem and boy the more I am out the more comments, looks and stuff I
get. I drove it to the bar the other night and some guy said "I
LOVE YOUR GREMLIN~! I am soooo Jealous". Ha ha ha ha heh heh and
it's ALL MINE..... hehhh hehhh hehh (evil laughing here)....

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, BLDFW <bldfw@...> wrote:

> After having my Gremlin for 5 years, driving it one
> time from place of purchase to home and gutting it 4
> years ago, I've finally gotten to where I can get
> serious about completing it. I'll be taking it out in
> the next two weeks for painting.
>
> My interior was black but I'm not a fan of black so
> I'm going to do something different. This may be
> sacrilidge on this group but I'm going to take some
> liberties with mine though it will be all AMC with the
> exception of the sunroof.
>
> Since the interior is completely out, I'm going to do
> a complete color change but still vascilating on what
> color. Maybe tan (not AMC brown) or the opposite
> direction with red. The outside is pretty much
> decided to be that warm white you see on the newer
> Dodge 300's (trying to mitigate the against the Texas
> sun).
>
> I'm going to trick it out a little bit with some later
> AMC options. I'm replacing the original doors with a
> set with power windows/door locks. I'm also going to
> have a full electric sunroof installed. I'll have it
> cut in the next week or so before going to paint. I'm
> replacing the original front bench with two reclinable
> seats from a later Concord. I always like the style
> of those. It has AC. I'm adding a tilt steering
> column with cruise control and will install a nice
> sound system. The drivetrain remains the 232-6 but
> I'm replacing the original 3spd with a Mustang T-5 WC
> 5spd trans.
>
> The outside will pretty much stay stock 72 Gremlin
> though I'm installing the luggage rack sans trim
> strips, a spoiler, chrome drip rail trim, chrome door
> window shade trim, wheel opening moldings and finally
> a set of wider aluminum finned AMX wheels.
>
> Should be fun!
>

> Bill
> Dallas, TX
> '72 Gremlin (gutted and still ready for paint)
> '72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon
> '71 Mark III
> '70 Cadillac Convertible

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. __._,_.___