[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ok who's gonna give me some buckets??

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ok who's gonna give me some buckets??

2c.

Re: Ok who's gonna give me some buckets??

Posted by: "Suezy" n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx   n2sweetrock

Sun Apr 6, 2008 7:27 am (PDT)

Rock on! I knew it couldn't be hard.. I really want to find some
Grem buckets..

..

Other Brand seats ?  Ha_Ha!

If you go that way, make it easy Suezy as it's all about layout &
patterns.

Pull out the Grem seat:

* measure the available flat space width on the floor pan

* use a Tailors Tape Measure - the roll up fabric type &
measure the full width of the Grem Bench Seat.

* check the Import junk yards - I like the PORSCHE 944 / 968 / 928 seats
as they're high back Grem like.

* get the seat tracks with whatever you buy.

* flip the new seats upside down - mount the tracks.

* make up poster board template of the bolt holes for
the seat tracks.

* position the template on the Grem floorboard & drill the
holes.

* Rustoleum the floorboard holes.

* mount the new seats.

This'll either go smooth as silk or you'll feel like
a wadded up Beer Can wrestling inside that GremShell.