Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ok who's gonna give me some buckets??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ok who's gonna give me some buckets??

It has been my experience that with a little work almost and then again I say almost any seats will fit in any car. My only thoughts about other seats in a Gremlin is too get High Backs rather than the low backs with the head rest. Keep the Gremlin look that way. Just my thoughts.
Terry

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SUre lots of other seats will fit. just get the slider rails from an amc seat and mount it to the seat you want or just drill new holes for the bolts in the new seat slider rails A trip to the junk yard with a tape measure will tell you what will fit
 Davis

Suezy <n2sweetrock@yahoo.com> wrote:
Anyone out there have some decent buckets seats???
Ok as usual I am asking a question you boys will probably roll your
eyes and say, "women...ugh" Ha ha ha! Can other car buckets be
put in a Gremlin by just modifying the rails and all?
(be nice... I try to do stuff on my own and not ask for help from a
certain person here..._

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. __._,_.___