[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Gremmie is home!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Gremmie is home!

Yeah Jay, I plan on shoppin and getting the best undercoating and
paint I can for the car.  I really want to preserve it!!  It won't
take but a quick snap and this Kansas weather will start affecting
it.  We haven't looked into the leaf springs and stuff yet.  It's all
projects that will take time to do because I am shy in the green
dept...meaning $$.... Little at a time.  Yesterday we discovered the
windshield wiper pump was shot so we got it replaced.  I am amazed at
everything working on this car.  The more I drive it around the more
I discover.  I do know the exhaust has to get taken care of.  It has
issues!  Definately getting the looks when driving around.  I just
smile and buzz right on down the road!  Drove it to the club the
other night and had lots of comments.  Most of my friends knew right
away that had to be my new ride!  Damn, it's just so much fun!!!!
Yesterday we had 70 degrees...today it's 30's and dropping and
raining like crazy and going to ice and snow!!!!!  Gotta love it....
Happy Day everyone!

> Good thing about rusted out Gremlins is that now you know where
> to put the Rust Preventing Paint.
>
> You can get a commercial 'Rust Proofing' kit at the Auto Parts
> Store that has a long plastic wand in it - lets you get into
> those rocker panels & channels.
>
> Don't use their crap tho  - check this out:
>
> www.corroless.com
>
> This paint kills rust, prevents rust & is pretty incredible.
>
> I called them up & got a free product CD sent.
>

> How's it going with the leaf spring search ?
>

> Jay

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: