[BaadAssGremlins] Jackie Moon Gremlin

Trailer from the upcoming new movie Jackie Moon, the video is below, looks like a 'Gremmie Love Machine'

I will be first to tell you though the back seat in a Gremlin (Volkswagen Bug, Chevy Vega or Ford Pinto) is next best thing to birth control however. Anyhows, ya'll enjoy the video and the groovy music.
Eddie Stakes