[BaadAssGremlins] The Gremmie is home!

: The Gremmie is home!

Posted by: "Suezy" n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx   n2sweetrock

Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:53 pm (PST)

All of a sudden I saw this blue and white rusted out Gremlin coming
down the road...I am saying, Oh my gawd, oh my gawd! Jennifer
started laughing and said, wow, it's no where near as nice as yours!

I have not seen a Gremlin in Olathe for over 11 yrs. Now that my
Grem is here I see one! What are the odds of that happening? Hmmm!
Anyway, this poor Grem was rusted and looked pretty beat up.. I just
wonder if I'll see it again.

\\

Good thing about rusted out Gremlins is that now you know where
to put the Rust Preventing Paint.

You can get a commercial 'Rust Proofing' kit at the Auto Parts
Store that has a long plastic wand in it - lets you get into
those rocker panels & channels.

Don't use their crap tho  - check this out:

www.corroless.com

This paint kills rust, prevents rust & is pretty incredible.

I called them up & got a free product CD sent.

How's it going with the leaf spring search ?

Jay