Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Starter for headers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Starter for headers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP-CJ-WRANGLER-AMX-REBEL-HORNET-HI-TORQ-MINI-STARTER_W0QQitemZ140203134064QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140203134064

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just go on ebay and get the one on there for 139.00 from alterstart. Works great we have used them for 10 yrs now. Search amc starter.
 Davis