Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Friends new Festiva

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Friends new Festiva

In a message dated 11/15/2007 1:55:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
NO offence but i know several folks that drove little
Festiva's forever with NO problems!!! I get made fun
of ALL the time for owning Gremlins!!!! People
say..."ugliest damn car ever made...besides a
Pacer"!!! WTF do i care??????? NOT AT ALL!!! Beauty
lies in the eye of the OWNER/enthusiast ! I LOVE
Gremlins and any body that don't can kiss my ass.
Maybe the fellow with the Festiva feels the same way?
Be PROUD of what ever old car/truck you choose to
like! My 2 cenrs again..probably get me kicked off
here? Joe
Yes Joe but there's a fine line between an ugly gremlin with oodles of potential and a Korean made front wheel drive crapbox that most fell apart soon after they were built.Oh relax,your safe from being kicked off jeez decaf dude decaf lol
Bart