Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:He wants a Gremmy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:He wants a Gremmy

Ooops I guess I didnt scroll up and see that it was ended.
My friend told me he has liked Gremmys for a long time.
Hmmmm    now if I could just find him one.
He has 3 kids and they could be the next generation of AMCers.
One is already showing interest in my car
Oh yeah another friend wants me to drive her to her school graduation next year.
She was bummed to find out my Hornet got banged up.
I guess that can be a deadline to get mine back together,
I want to find out if it can make it to Minnesota next year under its own power.
I have some vacation time coming up and hope to check out some AMCs in junkyard and maybe get a list of inventory.

baadass73gremlin@aol.com wrote:

We can talk about other things to a point where it does not take over what the main focus is on here. I too own other makes as well. Warlocke,went at me like some lil punk and i'm not gonna take that crap from anyone.We can have civil constructive arguments that don't warrant a barrage of eff'n this and eff'n that.And I'm sorry,I still stand by that Festiva's were and are sorry ass automobiles.Now lets get back to normal.
Bart
74 Gremlin X 360/904
97 GMC 1500 Sierra 4.3 Vortec
89 Ford F150 300/5 spd
60 Ford F100 292/3 spd

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___