Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Friends new Festiva

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Friends new Festiva

Hey Bart,   Thanks for keeping me on here.
I am sorry I started the whole ordeal, but it was a mistake.
Every time I open my garage door I see my Hornet and start drooling.
Uh is it ok to mention my friend has wanted a Gremmy for a really long time.
He was looking at them on Ebay the other day when I was on the computer.
Uh I am yet to drop a 360 in my Hornet, but I drive it like it has an 8 in it.
Maybe that is why I can barely eek out 20 mpg.
Oh yeah I see you own a Ford F150.   Sweet, my daily driver is a '94 with a 300 and 5 gear.
 I used it to tow my Hornet to Minnesota 5 years ago.
I have read alot on this group and am glad I am part of it.
I never know what to expect.                                 Luke
baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:

We can talk about other things to a point where it does not take over what the main focus is on here. I too own other makes as well. Warlocke,went at me like some lil punk and i'm not gonna take that crap from anyone.We can have civil constructive arguments that don't warrant a barrage of eff'n this and eff'n that.And I'm sorry,I still stand by that Festiva's were and are sorry ass automobiles.Now lets get back to normal.
Bart
74 Gremlin X 360/904
97 GMC 1500 Sierra 4.3 Vortec
89 Ford F150 300/5 spd
60 Ford F100 292/3 spd

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___