Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Friends new Festiva

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Friends new Festiva

In a message dated 11/15/2007 1:51:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
DAMN BART. WTF is going on here?? I thought we were
free to talk about alot of subjects..but MAINLY
Gremlins/Hornets/ Etc...?? WTF?? Just because i like
Ford's also and own several of them...besides my THREE
Gremlins, TWO 67 Ambassador convertibles, ONE 74 AMX,
and a 57 Metropoltian coupe(and a 73 Jav parts car and
67 Ambo Ht parts car)! Guess i'd better NOT even
MENTION that our 57 FORD F100 FORD was a RAMBLER
dealership service truck from 1957-mid 1960's? At that
time my Brother inlaw bought it. It sat for years and
rotted away in the 80's/early 90's . BUT i
found/restored it and repainted the logo "See Rambler
for 1961" back onto the tail gate that had faded alot
over the years!!!! NOT a AMC...granted BUT has a
RAMBLER ad on it. Also the 460 FORD engine is painted
AMC BLUE!! Alot of folks at the NAMDRA AMC Nationals
LIKED it!! Just my 2 cents....Joe. Flame away!
We can talk about other things to a point where it does not take over what the main focus is on here. I too own other makes as well. Warlocke,went at me like some lil punk and i'm not gonna take that crap from anyone.We can have civil constructive arguments that don't warrant a barrage of eff'n this and eff'n that.And I'm sorry,I still stand by that Festiva's were and are sorry ass automobiles.Now lets get back to normal.
Bart
74 Gremlin X 360/904
97 GMC 1500 Sierra 4.3 Vortec
89 Ford F150 300/5 spd